The Elegant Ellipse
Designed as a classic stove with a softer detailing, the Ellipse is timeless in its elegant lines. The flowing curves of the plinth style base, accentuate the traditional stance of the stove making it ideal for that rustic look.
The Ellipse is the perfect design that works with both modern and traditional surroundings. The Ellipse is available as a spinner model which allows the controllability of the primary air intake. The stove sits above a beautifully curved plinth and has a wood burning option where the grate can be removed and wood can be burnt directly on to the base for maximum viewing pleasure.
- Versatile contemporary style
- Vermiculite lined
- Integrated handle
- British design
- Manufactured to British quality assurance
- Defra approved
- Certified and tested to European
- Standards (BS EN 13240)
- Suitable for 12mm hearths
- Stunning flame picture
- Schott Robax® glass fronted door
- Designed exclusively by Paul Agnew